Terms & Conditions
Any form of payment or part payment for the Charter of MENTAWAI SURF CO constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated hereunder. Please note that payments are to be made in two transactions, deposit and final payment.
A non-refundable deposit of $1000 AUD per person is due at the time of booking. Booking is not secured until deposit has been received. This is a first come first served basis. Deposits can be transferred to a third party for the same charter only. We only accept deposit payments via bank transfer.
2. Final Payment
Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure and is non-refundable but can be transferred to a third party for the same charter only. We only accept final payments via bank transfer.
- Whilst all care and safety measures are taken by the owners and staff of MENTAWAI SURF CO., once boarding the vessel SOLA GRACIA, all passengers and clients agree that in no way the owners, operators, employees and agents are liable for any consequential damages. The operators of MENTAWAI SURF CO assumes no liability for personal injury of any kind, death, property damage or theft (traveling to/from the boat and whilst on board), delays due to weather, airline arrival/departure times, acts of God, loss/late arrival of surfboards, surfboard bags or luggage, or any other event we are unable to control.
- A travel insurance policy that covers participation and possible cancellation or curtailment of a boat charter, as well as Medi-Vac coverage is mandatory for travel aboard SOLA GRACIA.
- The owners/operators assume no liability to take out insurance for MENTAWAI SURF CO passengers.
- Illegal substances are not tolerated and forbidden aboard MENTAWAI SURF CO.
- The captain reserves the right to remove any passengers from the boat that endangers the well being and safety of the vessel, its passengers or crew, in accordance with Maritime Law.